All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Can i buy a vibrator at walmart
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:18 pm 

How to properly use a vibrator

https://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/
How to use remote control vibrator

14 love phrases to succeed on Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is a day that creates some controversy in people for its diffuse origins, and every year when February arrives it becomes a topic of conversation in our lives.
In some countries it is a tradition rooted in society since, at the end of the 5th century, Pope Gelasius I officially established February 14 as Valentine's Day, and also as the day of lovers or the day of love. This happened as a way to Christianize a pagan tradition linked to the fertility of women that took place on February 15, the Lupercalia.

In Spain, Valentine's Day began last century as a measure to promote sales
But in Spain began to enter the last century, they say, to promote sales at a time of year in which sales usually fall in stores. Therefore, this day began to show in advertising with the message that to show your love there is nothing better than buying a gift to your partner. Many saw this initiative as the death of romanticism and were opposed to giving gifts for such a commercial reason.
This is the reason why many people do not give importance to Valentine's Day, considering it an advertising manipulation. They think that to show love it is not necessary to buy gifts or have a specific day for it because love must be shown every day of our lives.
On the other hand, there are people who think that there is nothing wrong with having a day dedicated to love. Nobody thinks of showing their love for other people just one day a year, but there are people who believe that having a special day of love is something positive for their environment and their lives.
San Valentin is one of the most controversial days of the year
Possibly some are more pragmatic and others more romantic, but the truth is that Valentine's Day is a day that is talked about a lot and in which many people put their hopes and desires more romantic. What should not be allowed is that this day and the different opinions provoke a crisis in the couple. If your opinion is different from that of your partner, remember that respect and understanding are the greatest examples of love that exist and that the most important thing is to reach an intermediate point so that happiness does not break.
Therefore, if you do not want, or can not, buy a gift to your partner you can think of other alternatives that satisfy their romanticism and feed their most romantic illusions. Some simple phrases can change a bad day and turn it into the best of the week, or even the month. So do not hesitate to think of any detail, however insignificant it may seem, since you do not know the important message it will have for your special person.
Originality is a risky bet but always appreciated by the recipient. A few sentences, a poem, prepare something intimate and special for that person ... It is always a success, and shows you, as a most important message, that the romanticism of the relationship has not died.
Originality is something that your partner valued very much
One of the most endearing forms of romanticism, although already practically in disuse, is the love letter. The declaration of love in a special situation puts feelings on the surface. There are multiple examples in literature and cinema, but the most important thing is that it comes straight out of your heart. A sincere statement, in which you show your deepest feelings, your vulnerability, will make the heart of your partner move and look at you in a more loving way from that moment.
Do not forget that one of the most applauded declarations of love in cinema is also very simple. This is the declaration of love of the movie Love Actually, in which the character of Mark (Andrew Lincoln) declares his love to Juliet (Keira Knightley), the wife of his best friend. In a simple but moving way. During Christmas Eve, he goes home and without saying a word tells him everything he feels for her through banners to the rhythm of a slow Christmas carol. Once your message is finished, it goes away.
Getting to say everything we want to say with a phrase is very difficult
Undoubtedly, words have great power and saying the right phrase is not always easy. Getting to say what we have inside in a sentence is a complicated job, but that will undoubtedly have very positive effects. If you have trouble expressing yourself or do not know where to start to prepare a special surprise for your partner, do not worry because we will see 14 phrases or quotes with the inspiration to show your love to your special person.
1. "I have fallen in love many times ... always with you." Phrase of anonymous author
2. "We love with a love that is more than love." Phrase by Edgar Allan Poe
3. "Grow old with me, the best is yet to come." Phrase of the poet Robert Browning
4. "We are not like two volumes of the same book?" Phrase of French actress, singer and poet Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
5. "Love me and the world will be mine." Phrase of the artist David Reed
6. "Time is too slow for those who wait, too fast for those who fear, too long for those who cry, too short for those who enjoy, but for those who love time is eternity" Quote from writer Henry van Dyke
7. "The most beautiful sight is the one I share with you." Phrase of anonymous author
"I have fallen in love many times ... always with you"
8. "If I had a single flower for every moment I think of you, I could walk forever in my own garden." Phrase of Claudia Adrienne Grandi
9. "Do not marry the person you think you can live with, marry the person you think you can not live with" Phrase by psychologist James Dobson
10. "It does not matter what our souls are made of, theirs and mine are the same" Emily Bronte Phrase
11. "Love is like a friendship set on fire, at the beginning it is a flame, very beautiful, often warm and fierce, but even so it is only light and twinkling." As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes embers, fiery and insatiable. "Bruce Lee's phrase
12. "Love is when you can be yourself with someone, and you only want to be yourself by that person" Phrase of the American author Terri Guillemets
13. "The simple lack of that person is more than the presence of the rest of the people" Quote from writer Edward Thomas
14. "Love is eternal, the aspect can change, but not the essence." There is the same difference in a person before and after falling in love, as there is in an unlit lamp and in which it is lit. The lamp was there. and it was a good lamp, but now it is also illuminating and that is its true function "Phrase by Vincent van Gogh
These quotes can inspire you to write something nice to your partner
Do not forget that these quotes or phrases have the function of inspiring you to have a nice detail with your partner, but in our lives there are many types of love: love for members of our family, from parents, siblings or children to grandparents, uncles and cousins, we also feel love for our closest friends, and of course the love for the person with whom we decided to share our lives. Valentine's Day gives you the opportunity to praise any kind of love, not just the romantic one, so do not hesitate to take advantage of the day to cheer up your loved ones, on February 14 or any other day of your life.

Can a vibrator desensitize you

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]