It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Man Utd Star: How I Feel About Mourinho's Recent Remarks
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:59 am 

One of the Manchester United players Jose Mourinho recently maxbet criticised has now revealed how he feels about the Portuguese boss' latest remarks.In the build-up to United's Premier League tie with Crystal Palace this past weekend, Mourinho openly suggested that the likes of Luke Shaw, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard lacked mental toughness.Shaw, who is believed to have fallen out with Mourinho last season, has seemingly taken his manager's words "on board". "You need a thick skin, of course, playing for the manager," he said, according to the Daily Mirror."But 100% this club, it's the biggest club in the world and we as players need to take what's said on board."I keep saying it, but we need to maxbet fight for the team, the manager and the fans and the club."Of course, we're going through a bad stage at the moment, but that's why I signed my contract, because I know good things are coming maxbet our way and hopefully that's sooner rather than later."United, who drew 0-0 with Palace on Saturday, will take on Young Boys at Old Trafford in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]