It is currently Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Andre Pro 2.2.3a Coming
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:13 am 
Site Admin

I wanted to mention that I'm finishing fixing a bunch of bugs and UI improvements for the 2.2.5 release. I've added more customized Parameter editing screens (instead of the generic text box for the value), lots of additional helper text, and finally a completed sample config. Not all Parameter custom edit screens will be done, but a lot of the really core ones are.

There's also a few new features:

- Added a Parameter to generate Android task bar notifications with title, message, sub-message and/or ticker strings

- Added Parameters to simplify AndreApp.com Link cloud calls; there is now a Set Variable (via cloud) and Trigger Button (via cloud). They do not yet have custom Parameter editor screens but I hope to add them before release.

- Added 'scrollToBottom' true/false attribute for text Entities (when 'Scroll Vertically' is enabled) to auto-scroll to the bottom when content is updated (still needs UI in Entity Inspector to turn this on/off)

I added these features while designing the Communication page for the sample config, as I wanted to create a chat/notification example. With the above added features, I was able to whip up a full instant message client for devices linked under the same account on AndreApp.com. It's pretty cool, and demonstrates how simple it is to get data from one device to another.

With luck, I'll release this in the next couple of days. If you encounter any bugs or crashes, please report them on the bug forum!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]